We read in the book of Genesis that ELOHIM rested after His works of Creation. YHWH ELOHIM reminded the Israelites that they have to keep His Sabbath Day holy and told them about the rationale for its observance. Note that YHWH gives us six days but claims the seventh day for Himself.
If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, and the holy of Jehovah honorable; and shalt honor it, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Isaiah 58:13 ASV
Exodus 20:8-11 ASV
(8) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
(9) Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work;
(10) but the seventh day is a sabbath unto Jehovah thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy man-servant, nor thy maid-servant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
(11) for in six days Jehovah made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore Jehovah blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
YHWH God rails throughout History against the flagrant violation of His day and has been overjoyed with any believer (Israelites or Pagans) who keep it (Read Isaiah 56).
Jesus did a lot of things that the Jewish people saw as instances of breaking the Law of Moses. However, Jesus pointed to them that the Sabbath day is His and, as such, is very aware of what can and cannot be done during the day.
For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath. Matthew 12:8 DRB
Mind you that Jesus does not say that the Sabbath day belongs to His Father or to YHWH ELOHIM.
The 7th day sabbath commemorates the Creation. We know that before Jesus was born the Sabbath day is claimed by YHWH God in the Book of Genesis.
Even though some would want to read in the Bible that Adam and Eve kept the Sabbath to believe, it is illogical that we can picture them doing work on the first Sabbath or isolating themselves and awaiting somewhere waiting that Jesus (God) was done with His resting (sabbath).
The 7th Sabbath survived the flood and Jesus (God) reminded the Israelites to observe the day. In case they would not know the reason, Jesus told them why in Exodus 20.
Some claim that the sabbath concerned the Jews only. True. However, Jesus (God) invited and adopted all the men of Antiquity who joined the Israelites to comply with His will (Isaiah 56:1-8) and promised those foreigners a better place than the Israelites. Is it possible that the Gentile believers shunned the Sabbath day while the Israelites kept it? There is no record that anyone living in Israel was exempt from keeping the 7th day Sabbath. Foreigners and the citizens of the land were to keep the sabbath.
Knowing that the seventh day is the Creation memorial day and that it belongs to YHWH ELOHIM, can it ever be logical to teach or reason that He could one day trade up His day for one of the six days of men to transfer the Creation memorial to another day saying, for example, that in the first day He finished the creation works and rested on it? That is dumb. But dumbness, fallacy, sophism, or false reasoning fuels apostasy and the establishment of the false Christian religions.
The only conclusion, by inference, from the iteration of ownership of the Sabbath by Jesus is that Jesus is YHWH God incarnated, that is, in flesh and blood.
The Gospel of John presents Jesus as the Creator of all things. The Gospel of Luke also says that Jesus was born as MESSIAH YHWH ( Christ [the] LORD in English) in the Hebrew language. Jesus claims ownership of the Sabbath day.
Therefore, Jesus is YHWH ELOHIM.
Mark 2:27-28 Darby
(27) And he said to them, The sabbath was made on account of man, not man on account of the sabbath; (28) so that the Son of man is lord of the sabbath also.
John 1:1-3 DRB
(1) In the beginning was the Word: and the Word was with God: and the Word was God.
(2) The same was in the beginning with God.
(3) All things were made by him: and without him was made nothing that was made.
Luke 2:11 DRB
(11) For, this day is born to you a Saviour, who is Christ the Lord [MESSIAH YHWH], in the city of David.
Because today [a] Savior, who is Christ [the] Lord [YHWH], was born to you in [the] city of David. Luke 2:11 LITV
Isaiah 56:1-8 LITV
(1) So says Jehovah: Keep justice and do righteousness, for My salvation is near to come, and My righteousness to be revealed. (2) Blessed is the man who does this, and the son of man who lays hold on it; keeping sabbath, from defiling it; and keeping his hand from doing every evil. (3) And do not let the son of the foreigner speak, he who joins himself to Jehovah, saying, Separating Jehovah separates me from His people; and not do let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dried tree. (4) For so says Jehovah to the eunuchs who keep My sabbaths and choose things I am pleased with, and take hold of My covenant: (5) I, even I will give to them in My house and in My walls a hand and a name better than sons and than daughters; I will give them an everlasting name which shall not be cut off. (6) And the sons of the alien who join themselves on Jehovah to serve Him, and to love the name of Jehovah, to be His servants, everyone who keeps from defiling the sabbath, and takes hold of My covenant: (7) even them I will bring to My holy mount and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted on My altar, for My house shall be called a house of prayer for all the peoples, (8) states the Lord Jehovah, who gathers the outcasts of Israel; I will yet gather beside him his gathered ones.
The Sabbath day does not belong to men for men to have the power to transpose it to another day, but to YHWH who is known in flesh under the Hebrew name YHOSHUA MESSIAH YHWH (Jesus Christ [the] Lord].